RVIA is looking for the top RV Service Techs in the country to compete in the winner take all 2017 RVIA Top Tech Challenge, held during the National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky, November 27–30. Eight competitors will start the competition and attempt to be the fastest to diagnose a service issue, live in front of a cheering crowd! The first round will feature eight competitors, the top four will make it to round two, with the final two competitors competing in the Championship Round.
In addition to being named the Top Tech, the winner of the Top Tech Challenge will split a $10,000 Grand Prize with their dealership along with the Top Tech Challenge trophy! The dealership will also receive marketing materials allowing them to promote their business as featuring the Top Tech Challenge Champion.
Round One and Event Kick Off: Monday, November 27 (4:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
Round Two: Wednesday, November 29 (5:00 pm – 6:30 pm)
Championship Round: Thursday, November 30 (10:30 am)
Kentucky Expo Center Pavilion
- Entries close: August 25, 2017
- Final eight selections will be notified: September 5, 2017
- One application per dealership location.
- Techs must certify that they are currently employed as an RV Certified Technician and have a minimum of five years of experience.
- If selected, competitors must provide their own transportation and hotel accommodations.
- A Top Tech Challenge shirt will be provided and must be worn during the competition.