2014 Seminar: Championship Selling in the New Economy
Presented by Marc Wayshak, Author, Game Plan Selling and Breaking All Barriers
Wednesday, December 3
8:00 am – 9:00 am (breakfast at 7:30)
$25 Advance/$35 On Site
Seminar tickets will be available for purchase on site at the main registration area located in West Hall Lobby, Hall 4A.
Breakfast, in-person training and a follow-up webinar and video series are all included with the registration fee.
In today’s technology-saturated world, information is readily available. The Internet has changed everything for prospects—not to mention for the salespeople who hope to win their business. This new environment creates tremendous opportunity for those with the right strategy to dramatically increase sales.
As Marc shares in this program, winning the business of well-informed prospects is very similar to winning in sports. Consistent success—both in sales and on the field—requires a distinct strategy, a repeatable process and a clear plan to execute with commitment and passion.
- Distinguish yourself from the competition by avoiding common mistakes and turn-offs
- Use a powerful system to close sales more quickly and with greater frequency
- Develop a playbook of prospecting activities that ensure participants hit sales goals
- Think like a championship salesperson to optimize success in all aspects of business
- Tactics that maximize your outcomes without increasing the time or effort you invest
- Specific scripts and listening skills that you can immediately apply to sales interactions
- A clear, day-to-day plan for achieving sales goals
- A simple, fool-proof system for closing more sales than ever before
About the Presenter
Marc Wayshak is the author of two books on sales and leadership, Game Plan Selling and Breaking All Barriers. He is a sales expert who created the Game Plan Selling System based upon his experiences as an All-American athlete, Ivy League graduate, startup entrepreneur and years of research, training and selling. Marc has established a revolutionary selling system for salespeople, entrepreneurs and companies alike. He is a weekly contributor to The Huffington Post Business section. Marc holds an MBA from the University of Oxford and a BA from Harvard University.