This year’s National RV Trade Show exhibit hall is designed to help you make solid, strategic business decisions—and not just about which RV models to carry. It’s a place to make connections, gain critical market intel and explore new opportunities.
ALL THE LATEST MODELS AND ACCESSORIES
The National RV Trade Show exhibit hall is the only place you can:
- Explore and compare over 1,000 RVs side by side.
- Check out top-selling products from 230+ suppliers.
NEW OUTSIDE LIFESTYLE PAVILION
Discover the potential in outdoor products and services to differentiate your business and earn you new customers. This new pavilion plays into the outdoor lifestyle that’s part and parcel to RVing with:
- Tables and seating for your enjoyment
- Inspiration from Outside Magazine
- Camping and hiking gear
- Portable and solar-powered electronics
- Indoor/outdoor housewares
- Pet products
- Travel destinations
THE POWERTALK PATIO
Take a seat, relax, play a game of Jenga or trivia with your peers. Stay for a half-hour PowerTalk and learn something new. From discussions of innovation to using social media and marketing to millennials, the PowerTalk Patio is sure to inspire. It’s all happening in the 1800 aisle of the South Wing Exhibit Hall!
GO RVING BOOTH
For 20 years, the Go RVing campaign has driven interest in the RV lifestyle. Stop by their booth in the South Wing to meet with Go RVing staff and discover how the ground-breaking campaign has driven the industry forward.
PUB CRAWL HAPPY HOUR
On Tuesday, November 28th from 4:30pm – 5:30pm, the “Pub Crawl” Happy Hour will be set up in locations around the Kentucky Expo Center. Locations include the Outside Lifestyle Pavilion, West Wing, Arena Concourse, North Wing Lobby, PowerTalk Patio and the Go RVing Booth. Pub Crawl bars will include:
- 3 bars with Beer, Wine and Bourbon tasting
- 3 bars with Beer, Wine and Ice Cream Carts
- All bars will be serving Hot Pretzels
- Roamers will have Beer, Wine and Snacks including flavored popcorn, roasted peanuts, and trail mix