Happy Hour on the Show Floor
Tuesday, November 29
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Catch up with colleagues and new friends after a day of exploring! We’ll have free tastings of local bourbon and brew throughout the show floor. Complimentary appetizers and discounted drinks will also be available. Plus, catch a photo opp with the official bugler for Churchill Downs and Keeneland (be sure to tag #RVIA16!).
Tastings from local distilleries and breweries will include brand ambassadors on hand for conversations and branded giveaways.
Featured distilleries: Alltech, Ballotin Whiskey, Jim Beam, Woodford Reserve
Featured breweries: Alltech, Braxton Brewing Co., Goodwood, West Sixth Brewing
Downtown Industry Event
Wednesday, November 30
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
4th Street Live!
You’re in for a true Louisville celebration! Join us at this favorite city hot spot for an unforgettable evening to:
- Rock out with The Louisville Crashers: They have played on stage with national recording artists like Luke Bryan and Kid Rock, rocked out at the NBC pre-game show for Super Bowl XLVI, and fans almost brought an entire building down during one of their shows in New Albany, Indiana. A prominent member of the Louisville music scene, the lead singer has performed with various groups throughout the years, sharing the stage with well-known acts such as Cheap Trick, Eddie Money, Travis Tritt and Blake Shelton.
- Try your luck in the Money Machine: Available to all attendees – take a turn in the Money Machine to go home from Louisville with a little extra cash in your pocket. Attendees must have their badge and ticket present to participate. One entry per person.
- Enjoy specials throughout 4th Street Live: The following specials will be available to attendees during Happy Hour and throughout the show. Simply show your badge or mention you’re with RVIA.
|Birracibo||$3 Bud/Bud Light|
|Bourbon Raw||$3 Bud/Bud Light|
|Brazeiros Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse||$3 Bud/Bud Light|
|Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant||$3 Pint|
|Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse||$3 Bud/Bud Light|
|Howl at the Moon||$3 Miller/Coors Light|
|Jim Beam Urban Stillhouse||50% Off Engraving|
|Tavern on Fourth||$3 Bud/Bud Light|
|The Sports and Social Club||$3 Bud/Bud Light|
Kentucky Derby Prize Package Drawing
Thursday, December 1 | 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
We’ll be giving away a Kentucky Derby Prize Package valued at $4,000. Stick around for your chance to win!
The package includes:
- Two tickets to the 2017 Kentucky Derby on Saturday, May 6, 2017, at Churchill Downs
- Three-night hotel stay at the Crowne Plaza Louisville, May 4 – 7, 2017
- $500 voucher toward travel
- $100 Louisville Originals gift card
- (2) Complimentary “The Main Ticket” passes for admission to 6 major attractions on Museum Row
- Frazier History Museum
- Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft
- Kentucky Science Center
- Evan Williams Bourbon Experience
- Louisville Slugger Museum
- Muhammad Ali Center
Simply turn in your ticket to the Win Bin located in the Go RVing booth (South Wing Lobby C, Hall 1C) by 10:00 am on Thursday, December 1.
Thursday, December 1, 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
You must be present on the show floor to win!
The fine print:
You must be present to win. Participation in the Kentucky Derby Prize Package is restricted to registered and badged National RV Trade Show ATTENDEES ONLY in the following categories: Dealer, Accessory Parts/Repair Shop, Camping Store, Campgrounds and Warehouse/Distributors. No purchase necessary to win. To be eligible, the ticket from your badge must be turned in to the Win Bin located in the Go RVing booth no later than 10:00 am on Thursday, December 1, 2016. Limited to one entry per person. A winner will be chosen from this bin. The drawing will take place on Thursday, December 1, 2016, at 12:00 pm. Individuals whose names are drawn must be present to claim the prize. Local and state taxes may apply.
Level 5 Advertising
Tuesday, November 29 | 10:00 am
Unveiling the future of marketing: Join us at Level 5, Booth 736 for a sneak peak of the latest advancements in RV marketing and advertising technology.
Roadtrek & Hymer
Tuesday, November 29 | 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Booth 5000, West Wing Hall 5
Come join us for a social gathering and see what new products Roadtrek & Hymer are showcasing.
REV Recreation Group
Tuesday, November 29 | 7:00 pm
Enjoy dinner off site with Helio Castroneves and REV executives.
Lippert and Furrion
Tuesday, November 29 & Wednesday, November 30 | 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Booth 245 & 258
Lippert and Furrion Cocktail Hour
Wednesday, November 30 | 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Truma’s Louisville display will again make a wondrous transition into a Bavarian village for our Truma Christkindlmarkt Celebration! NEW this year is the Truma Sweepstakes: WIN A VACATION TO GERMANY and other great prizes. Enter the sweepstakes at Truma’s Booth 9 from Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 9:00 am through Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 3:00 pm Come enjoy some holiday cheer with complementary hot Glühwein (Christmas wine) served from a Truma AquaGo and authentic Lebkuchen gingerbread cookies. Everyone is welcome to attend! All details available at www.trumaevents.com
Wednesday, November 30 | 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Please join us in our display for the Lance Happy Hour, everyone is invited! We are located in the West Wing in Booth 5018, see you there!
Wednesday, November 30 | 5:30 pm
Happy Hour with Taxa Outdoors & Leave No Trace! Come relax, socialize and quench your thirst with Taxa Outdoors, maker of NASA-inspired camping trailers, and Leave No Trace, an organization dedicated to protecting the environment by teaching people to enjoy it responsibly. Enter to win a Yeti Tundra 65 Cooler! See you there.
Family Motor Coach Association
Wednesday, November 30 | 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Stop by Booth 811 for a personal invitation to our Mix and Mingle. Come see what Family Motor Coach Association is all about.