Welcome to the International Buyer Program
|The ITA logo is a registered trademark of the DOC, used with permission.|
The National RV Trade Show is a proud participant of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Buyer Program (IBP) Select. Through the Department of Commerce’s network of offices in U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide, the IBP recruits pre-screened foreign buyer delegations and brings them to selected trade shows in the United States, connecting U.S. companies with international buyers.
Commercial Service trade specialists located in certain Embassies/Consulates can help you register for the show, locate the products you are looking to purchase at the show, and arrange meetings with U.S. businesses. These trade specialists can also arrange an official IBP delegation from your country, allowing you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Complimentary registration
- Access to the International Business Center
- Trade counseling before, during and after the show
International Business Center (IBC)
The IBC is our official welcome center for all international guests. The IBC will be staffed with show personnel and by U.S. Commercial Service staff who will provide assistance to international attendees and exhibitors.
In the IBC, you can enjoy:
- Export/import counseling and matchmaking assistance provided by U.S. Commercial Service representatives
- Meeting spaces where you can engage in business negotiations
- Wi-Fi, charging stations and other business center support
- Light refreshments and coffee
The IBC will be located in the Boardroom on the South Wing C Lobby Mezzanine Level in the Kentucky Exposition Center. Look for floor plans and signs to guide you to this location.
The IBC will be open to attendees:
|Tuesday, November 29:||9:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday, November 30:||9:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Thursday, December 1:||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|