The entire RV industry came together for the 2016 National RV Trade Show—and discovered a lot more to see and do than ever before! Take a look for yourself:
Dealers, store owners and campground operators enjoyed how much the enhanced event had to offer, including a lot of new and fun features.
- Experience Zones such as The Patio, Go RVing Activation Area and The Campfire, where attendees gathered to have some fun, explored new ideas and learned a lot!
- Education sessions on Monday and Wednesday
- Exhibits showcasing virtually every model, product and solution on the market from 30+ manufacturers and 200+ industry suppliers
- Networking events on the show floor—with free tastings of local bourbon and beers—and a special celebration with music and entertainment downtown at 4th Street Live!
- Outlook 2017, our annual kickoff event, featuring Captain “Sully” Sullenberger as our keynote speaker
- Tech Academy sessions that filled up well before December
We’re already planning more excitement for next year and hope you will join us: November 27-30, 2017, at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. Mark your calendar!