The National RV Trade Show – Dealer, Accessory Parts Store, and Campground Representatives Attend FREE.
Register now for the RV event of the year
One more reason you should be at the National RV Trade Show? Registration is a huge value. Dealer, Accessory Parts Store/Repair Shop, and Campground Representatives Attend FREE.
Your registration includes:
- Access to hundreds of exhibits
- Tuesday morning’s full breakfast and Outlook 2017 program
- All education sessions, including Keynote and Power Talks
- Networking opportunities on and off the show floor
- Free technical trainings and product overviews for you or your staff
Registration Fees (Non-Exhibiting Attendees)
- FREE – RV Dealers, Accessory Parts/Repair Shop, Camping Store, Campgrounds
- FREE – Guest (Government Officials, Trade Associations, Press)
- $300 (Onsite) – Non-Exhibiting Member in Associate Category
- $200 (Onsite) per person – Non-Exhibiting Member in Manufacturer, Supplier (including Warehouse Distributor), Manufacturer’s Rep or Finance Category
- $125 (Pre-Show/Onsite) per person – Prospective Dealers
- $300 (Onsite) – Non-Exhibiting Non-RVIA member
Pre-show registration deadline was November 21, 2016. Please register onsite at the Kentucky Exposition Center (West Hall Lobby) in Louisville, KY.
To obtain your badge and badgeholder, please bring your confirmation email with the QR code to the Badge/Badgeholder Pickup station located in the West Hall Lobby.
The main registration area is located in the West Hall Lobby. Please proceed to the Credentials Desk with:
- Your Completed registration form
- ID and business card
- Payment (if applicable) by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Onsite Registration Hours:
Monday, November 28: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, November 29: 6:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, November 30: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday, December 1: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Members of the Press
Press Registration is complimentary. To register onsite, please go to the Press Office located in the South Wing Lobby – Room C112, and present your ID and business cards.