The US Commerce Service International Buyer Program (IBP) is a joint U.S. government/industry effort to connect international buyers to U.S. firms at major industry trade shows. The National RV Trade Show has been selected to participate in the IBP, which presents an unparalleled opportunity for National RV Trade Show exhibitors to increase their international sales and help grow the RV Industry worldwide. Traveling to the show with an official IBP delegation, allows you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Complimentary Admission
- Export Counseling DOC Staff
- IBP Networking Lounge
- Matchmaking Services
Who Should Attend?
- RV Dealers and Campground Owners
- RV Manufacturers
- RV Parts and Services Suppliers
- Distributors, Importers and Exporters
Contact the Commercial Service Officer at your local U.S. Embassy or Consulate to discuss participation in the National RV Trade Show, help you locate the products you are looking to purchase at the show and assist in setting up meetings with U.S. businesses.
The IBC will be located in the Boardroom on the South Wing C Lobby Mezzanine Level in the Kentucky Exposition Center. Look for floor plans and signs to guide you to this location.
Register to attend the 2017 National RV Trade Show today and:
- Explore over 1,000 RVs from top manufacturers
- Check out the latest products from over 230 suppliers
- Gain a deeper understanding of RV customers and how to market to them
|The ITA logo is a registered trademark of the DOC, used with permission.|