The Recreation Vehicle Industry’s Premier Trade Event
Taking place November 28th to December 1st in Louisville, Kentucky, The National RV Trade Show is the only event of its kind in the U.S. Now in its 54th year, the 2016 show marks the start of a new era for the event with an expanded and more engaging program than ever before.
This year as always, the show in Louisville will be the only place the entire industry comes together, and will feature:
- An unequaled display of models from 30+ manufacturers, representing 95% of U.S. RV production
- Exhibits from 200+ industry suppliers of aftermarket products, accessories and parts
- A gathering of 7,600+ industry professionals, including dealers, accessory/parts store owners, repair shop owners and campground operators
- Outlook 2017, a multimedia extravaganza presentation from RVIA that provides insights on the state of the industry and forecasts market conditions for the coming year
In addition, the 2016 offers several, exciting new features:
- An expanded education program with a choice of six FREE sessions on a wide range of RV and campground business-related topics
- Two keynote speakers, including Captain “Sully” Sullenberger and former Harley Davidson Director of Communications, Ken Schmidt
- Interactive areas called Experience Zones on the show floor, designed to enliven the event with elements of fun, hands-on experiences, opportunities for discussion and talks from thought leaders
- A full slate of FREE technical training sessions for technicians and service and parts managers
- Multiple opportunities for networking, including Happy Hour and a celebratory Downtown Industry Event off site
- A chance to win a Kentucky Derby Prize Package giveaway – a $4,000 value!