The RV Industry Association’s first annual “40 Under 40” Awards will identify current and future leaders in the RV industry who are under 40 years of age. Candidates can be anyone currently employed by a RV manufacturer, dealer, supplier, campground or media company.
The nominee must:
- Be under the age of 40 years old prior to November 30, 2017
- Demonstrate commitment to the RV industry
- Have shown leadership potential, and strives to make a difference in their organization
- Currently employed in the RV Industry
- Can be at any level within the organization who portrays leadership
- Nominations will be accepted until September 15, 2017